A few weeks ago I wrote an updated post on Syncing Google Calendar with your iPhone, iCal and Thunderbird. It’s easy to add multiple calendars with iCal and a little trickier with Sunbird / Lightning. However, reader Cliff has an iPod Touch and asked in the comments, “Can you tell me what to do if I have more than one Google calendar to sync?”
I researched this and it’s actually quite easy. Here’s what you do:
Syncing Multiple Calendars with the iPhone / iPod Touch:
Depending on which OS you have (3.0 or 2.2.x), the amount of calendars you can sync varies. The 3.0 OS allows you to sync up to 25 calendars while the 2.2.x OS can only sync up to 5.
The easiest way to sync multiple calendars is:
1. On your iPhone / iPod Touch, visit http://m.google.com/sync.
2. Click Sign in and enter your Google Account username / password.
Note: If you are using Google Apps for a specific domain, Visit http://m.google.com/ and click on “Google Apps User?” towards the bottom.
3. Select your device.
4. Check the checkbox next to the calendars you would like to sync and click “Save”.
5. Go to your iPhone’s Calendar app.
6. After a few seconds, it will sync and your newly added calendars will appear.
That’s all you have to do!